Steps to fully clear the project cache.
If you’re having trouble checking out a project it’s recommended to fully clear your project cache. Fully clearing your project cache after project software updates is also recommended.
- Launch Microsoft Project and be sure to save and check-in any projects you have checked-out.
- From the Project ribbon, click File, click Options, click the Save section.
- Copy the cache location address.
- Fully close Microsoft Project.
- In Window Explorer paste the cache location copied in step 4.
- Delete all contents of the Cache folder.
That’s it. Your cache is now clear.
Let PPM Works know if you have any questions – contact us.