Did you know that when you attend a webinar or training session with PPM Works you can be earning PDUs at the same time? Since we are a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) we not only offer expert training take your knowledge to the next level, but the capability to earn credits at the same time!
Reporting your PDUs is easy. Follow the simple steps below to gain your PDU credits:
- Go to pmi.org
- Click on Career Development in the navigation bar.
- Click on Certification & Credentials on the left navigation bar and then click Maintain Your Credential from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Claim/View My PDUs button near the top of the page that will then direct you to the Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS)
- Use your PMI.org username and password to login.
- Click Report Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Choose the PDU Category and Activity Type from the drop-down options and click next.
- Then use the search function to identify the educational activity that provided the PDUs. Either enter the name/number of the educational provider or the name/number of the activity and click search. Click the activity number of the activity you have completed.
- Enter in the start and completion dates and your evaluation of the activity.
- Confirm the number of PDUs earned for the activity.
- Click the box next to I agree to this statement and submit.
- You can finish or click report another claim to enter in additional PDUs.
The PMI® R.E.P. status is awarded to only tenured, quality, project management education providers who are aligned to PMI® core values, with mature business practices and courses aligned to the PMI® Talent Triangle. PMI® considers various factors in approving training organizations for R.E.P. status, including but not limited to: training organization type, Project Management course portfolio, training locations offered, languages offered, business tenure, business and social media reviews, course delivery methods offered, and responses to PMI® essay questions.*
PMI® and PMP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
*taken from https://www.pmi.org/learning/training-development/reps/become-rep/how