The Microsoft Project team has announced the general availability of Project Server 2016.
Some of of key features of Project Server 2016 are:
- Evolution of resource Management
- Resource Engagement
- Capacity and Engagement Heatmap
- Performance and Scale inspired by cloud
- Built from the same code as Microsoft’s Cloud service.
- Unified Scheduling
- Infrastructure Consolidation
- Stored alongside SharePoint data in the SP content database.
- No longer requires a dedicated database to be maintained
- Ease of deployment
- Installer is fully integrated into SP Server 2016 Enterprise.
- User Experience improvements
- Multiple Timelines
- Customize date range or look and feel.
For more information about the feature contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about the the features, click Here
PPM Works is a full service Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management consultancy, focused on Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft SharePoint platforms. We believe in partnering with our clients to exceed expectations and build long lasting rewarding partnerships. We are continuously building a knowledge base of multiple tips, tricks and solutions to make your use of Microsoft Project Pro as quick and easy as possible. Contact us for more information.
Stay updated with the latest of Project Online/Server 2013 with us: Subscribe. Check our future events!
Subscribe to our webcast email list for updates on our upcoming webinars!
Visit our FAQ Page for access to our tool box.