This Microsoft sponsored workshop designed to get hands on experience with Microsoft Project and Power Platform technologies – Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Common Data Service. The goal is to provide you with an understanding of the extensibility of the Project for the web data model (CDS) with Microsoft’s Power Platform. Together we will build a flexible project management solution. Registration required, spots are limited.
- Project for the web: Project for the web, formerly known as Project service, is Microsoft’s most recent offering for cloud-based work, and project management. Project for the web provides simple, powerful work management capabilities and can be used by project managers and team members, to plan and manage work of any size. You will learn how to perform build customization’s to the standard offering.
- Power Apps: A software-as-a-service application platform that enables power users in line of business roles to easily build and deploy custom business apps. You will learn how to build Canvas and Model-driven style of apps.
- Common Data Service (CDS): Makes it easier to bring your data together and quickly create powerful apps using a compliant and scalable data service and app platform that’s integrated into Power Apps.
- Power Automate: Connects workflows to hundreds of data sources using a library of connectors and Common Data Service – bringing your data together for a single source of truth while you uncover insights as well as customize and extend Office 365, Dynamics 365, and Azure capabilities.
- Power BI: A collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights.
Spots are limited. Only select companies qualify. If you have issues with registering or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org