Did you miss Microsoft Ignite? Come see the future of Microsoft Work Management with Microsoft Project and Microsoft 365. The new Project was built for ‘Citizen Project Managers’ – these casual PMs now have a light weight tool. Learn about the exciting new Project, how to work together across teams using different Microsoft 365 tools, and Power Automate which include robust reporting and workflow tools.
The afternoon session will be building off the morning workshop. Our PPM expert will be delivering an interactive session where you can experience the new Project, as well as collaboration and power platform tools on your own device. This hands-on session requires a separate registration and spaces are limited.
- Welcome and Breakfast (8:30 – 9:00 AM)
- Innovation with M365 for PPM (9:00 – 11 AM)
- Projects in the new era: Project for the web overview
- Collaboration and Work Management: Teams, Planner, M365 and more
- Power Platform: Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate
- Q&A and Giveaways (11 – 11:30 AM)
Hands-on Session (additional pre-registration required. Limited spots available):
- Lunch and Hands-on Session (11:30 – 1:30 PM)
- Expert led interactive session where you can experience first hand the new Project, Collaboration and Power Platform tools on your own device.
- Register here