Microsoft Project Workflow Toolkit v2.1
Your Complimentary Microsoft Project Workflow Toolset v2.1 is ready for Download.
Yesterday we delivered the Project Online and Project Server 2013 webcast for Microsoft as a part of their monthly Project Webcast Series. Thank you for your attendance and kind words, please continue to send us your feedback, here are just a few comments we thought would be helpful to share:
- “Well done … a great webcast. Looking forward to your next one in February.” 1/20/2015 1:46 PM
- “I always enjoy your presentations. You make it easy to understand – even the toughest of topics. Looking forward to using this knowledge you have shared with us. Great job.” 1/20/2015 3:51 PM
- “Presenter was very informative and maintained a good pace. Would love to see him do a session about using the Strategy tools (drivers and portfolio analysis in PWA).” 1/20/2015 3:38 PM
- “Loved this one! And the ties between SharePoint and MS Project. 1/2o/2015 2:06 PM
- “Thank you again for a great presentation…this presentation has been the pivotal point to a decision to move off SharePoint/Project Server 2010 in-house and go to SharePoint/Project Server 2013 Online. 1/21/2015
You can download your copy of PPM Works-flow Toolkit today. Do you have additional questions or comments?
We offer mentoring, training, starter kits, and our expertise – contact us at http://ppmworks.com/contact/
The PPM Works Team